During Your Stay
The Reinhart Guest House is available 24 hours a day, Monday – Sunday. The Evelyn D. Reinhart Guest House is located at 1100 Libbie Avenue, and private parking is available behind the house. No family will be turned away due to an inability to pay. Our daily lodging rate is $45.00, but we also recognize that some families may not be able to contribute fully. As we strive to provide affordable housing and accommodate those who need assistance, rates will be subsidized with donations. Those requesting assistance will be evaluated on a case-by-case basis and a lesser amount may be accepted as full payment based on established guidelines.
All adults staying at the Reinhart Guest House must present a valid photo ID and complete the registration process during check-in. New families will receive a tour of the Reinhart Guest House as a part of the check-in process.
During Your Stay
We ask our guests to respect their surroundings and their fellow families in the house. With the support of our community and many gracious donors, we are pleased to provide our families with many of the comforts of being at home:
- A fully stocked kitchen and pantry
- House Dinner Program: volunteer groups prepare healthy, seasonal menus for our families
- Linens, towels and toiletries
- Wireless internet and telephones in each guest room
- Television in every room, as well as a television in our dining room and children’s room
- Three computer workstations in our business center
- Free on-site laundry facility
- Beautifully landscaped grounds
- 24-hour video surveillance for your safety
Guests must check out of the Guest House when the patient is discharged from the hospital. All guests should notify the house manager or designee as soon as a checkout date is known so we may accommodate other families. Checkout should occur by noon on the day of departure to allow time to clean and ready the room for the next guest.
Sharing in our mission
We feature a book in every guest room that highlights the history of the St. Mary’s Guest House Program as well as personal note from our guest room donor. We want to hear from you; if you wish to share your story, please take a moment to write your experience in our guestbook located at the welcome desk.