The Reinhart Guest House provides:
- A private bedroom, bathroom with keycard access
- An easy walk back and forth to St. Mary’s Hospital
- A living room, porch and patio for relaxation and companionship
- Kitchen facilities for nourishment, compassion and fellowship
- Each room includes cable tv and Wi-Fi
- Laundry room, childrens area and business center
Guests will have the companionship of other families going through similar experiences. Volunteers and community partners will stand by to answer questions, help locate necessary services and goods, and provide a sympathetic ear and a hand to hold.
Eligibility: You must live at least 30 miles away from St. Mary’s Hospital.
Fee: A suggested donation of $45 is asked to stay at the Reinhart House. We would absolutely never turn anyone away but this donation goes a long way in supporting other families needing to use the House.