Volunteer Meal Program
Providing a dinner for our Reinhart Guest House guests is a wonderful opportunity to serve and comfort those in need. This allows our guests the opportunity to relax and remain strong for their loved ones at St. Mary’s Hospital.
Many employers will match volunteer hours. Please visit https://www.bsvaf.org/matchinggifts to see if your company participates in a philanthropy matching program. By completing a matching gifts form, you may be able to increase the impact of your contribution.
Helpful steps for planning a meal at the Reinhart Guest House:
- Click on our events calendar to check available date(s) for planning a meal, then email the Guest House to confirm your preferred date(s) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Meal planning tip – Healthy, nutritious meals will help our guests maintain their strength and overall health during a very stressful time.
- We will provide a head count by email 72 hours prior to your scheduled meal.
- Need menu ideas? Check out these healthy recipes!
- On your meal planning date, you may use the Reinhart Guest House parking lot.
- All meal planners must sign in prior to cooking, and sign a photo release.
- We love to post our volunteer meal planners on Facebook – Like us!
- Tours of the Guest House are always available for your group.